To ensure a smooth integration of the LBI:AD into the structures of the Medical University of Vienna, an Integration Panel was established.
The three members Univ.-Prof. Dr. Marcus Hacker, o. Univ. Prof. Dr. Shahrokh Shariat, Univ. Prof. Dr. Renate Kain, PhD and Univ-Prof. Dr. Lukas Kenner enable full access to the infrastructure of the nuclear medicine department, to the patient flow from clinical urology and optimum crosslinking with the department of pathology. Through regularly meetings, a successful long-term cooperation can be guaranteed.
Basic Research Panel
Our Basic Research Team consists of competent and highly experienced personalities of various natural science fields such as Biology, Pharmacy and Chemistry.
The team collaborates with the program lines one, two and three and provides technical know-how and help to establish a critical forum to monitor the scientific track of the lbi:ad.
The Basic Research Team members are:
- Christoph Bock (RNA and single cell analysis)
- Helmut Dolznig (organoids)
- Bon-Kyoung Koo Koo (organoids)
- Stefan Kubicek (drug screens)
- Oliver Langer (radiopharmaceutical kinetic modelling)
- Wolfgang Wadsak (medicinal radiochemist)
Oncology Study Panel
The Oncology Study Team provides access to patients and clinical data and serves as consultant for research questions and collaborators.
This team consists of:
- Martin Bauer (Clinical Pharmacologist)
- Michael Bergmann (Oncological Surgeon)
- Alexander Haug (Nuclear Medicine Expert)
- Markus Hartenbach (Nuclear Medicine Expert)
- Michael Krainer (Oncologist)
Economics and Ethics Panel
The Economics and Ethics Team supports program line 4 activities with relevant health economics and ethics expertise.
The panel consists of
- Uwe Siebert
- Alena Buyx